Research and development activities of the laboratory are focused mainly on the use of solar energy for energy purposes. In cooperation with manufacturers and suppliers of solar technology are performed non-destructive methods to detect faults in the PV cells (IR measuring) and operational measurements on photovoltaic power plants.
- Diagnostics of the operating characteristics of photovoltaic panels
- Testing of photovoltaic generators in real operating conditions
- Testing the usability of different types of mirror concentrators
- Study of the influence of spectral compound of solar radiation, depending on meteorological conditions
- Research and development of hybrid systems with photovoltaic electricity accumulation